Design and Build, Operate and Activate, Training Ecosystems
Location: Across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 130 schools.
A flagship TETCO initiative with the Ministry of Education led and created by Talents to undertake the mammoth task of creating 130 makerspaces, training over 200 teachers, and 10,000 students across the Kingdom.
TETCO Makerspaces engaged students in critical 21st century skills in STEM, (science, technology, engineering, and math) with the approach being fully collaborative, explorative, and cutting-edge.
Using a hands-on approach, these spaces not only inspired learning-by-doing but also honed students’ critical thinking skills and boosted their self-confidence.
TalentS provided a turnkey solution to provide the following:
- Design of school makerspaces
- Rehabilitation of the space and installation of equipment
- Training teachers on content delivery
- Content design of 30 learning hours
- Design and delivery of online supporting platforms