Talents designed and operated Saudi 2050 which is a show-stopping interactive touring exhibition that inspires visitors to consider what role they can play in securing the Kingdom’s energy future.
Saudi 2050 features hands-on exhibits, futuristic objects augmented by digital technology, and a tactile multimedia interactive opportunity for visitors to create their own innovations guided by scientists and futurists. As well as leading the design and delivery, Talents also toured this exhibition nationally and internationally with events including:
• Saudi Aramco Cultural Program
• COP 18 UN Climate Change Conference, Qatar
• World Future Energy Summit, Abu Dhabi,
• Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Science and Technology Center (Scitech)
• Yanbu Industrial City Program for Energy Efficiency (RCJY)
• Jubail Spring Festival II
The exhibition has also been installed in shopping malls, science centers, and festivals.